paddington and its neighbouring suburb, rosalie boasts some wonderful restaurants and cafes. below are a few of our suggestions -
- montrachet – wonderful french cuisine with notorious chef. this restaurant is so sought after that they do not need to open on friday and saturday nights! bookings are essential
- anouk – well known by all for its chic menu and well informed staff breakfast and lunch
- il posto – the new kid on the block: great italian food at affordable prices.
- punjabi indian restaurant – only small but a comprehensive and tasty menu
- sassafrass – where the locals gather for good tea, coffee and delicious salads and burgers.
- the antique centre – the java lounge – a great place for breakfast morning or afternoon tea. only 150 metres from the collingwood. a great place to start for your paddington adventure.
- sing’s – a fabulously fresh asian style restaurant in the rosalie precinct. set amongst many restaurants within a radius of 200 metres, it is a great byo restaurant with very good food.
- gelataria cremona – over the top indulgence with some new and unusual flavours
- mt cootha
- the barracks
- southbank and cultural precinct
- lone pine
- roma street parklands
- the cliffs, kangaroo point
- gold coast
- sunshine coast
- sirromet winery
- mt kneebone